Senin, 23 Januari 2017

A Son's Tears

There was a king in a country, the king has wound on his back. Anyone couldn't cure his wound. These wound would be cured only by child's heart. If there was someone who willingly give his child's heart to the king, the king would give him a lot of wealth.

One day there was a husband and wife who had 7 children. The last child was about 6-7 years old. They decided to give their son to the king.

Before the guard kill the son, the son saw toward the people. He saw his parent among the people. After that he saw toward the guard, and saw toward the king. last, he saw the sky and began to cry. "what happen? do you want something or what?" the guard ask the son.
"no, I don't want anything. When I saw my mom, I remember when she willingly fed me, looked afted me, stay up all night just for me. But now she gives me to the king just because of wealth. And then I see my dad, he worked hard for me and gave everything I want. But now he doesn't want me anymore. And then I see you. You are working hard for your king. You do it because you want to apply the justice, right? But now you even kill an annocent child like me. And then I see the king. He is working for people. He has done everything for sake of people's happiness. But now he kill people just because of his wound on his back. Last, when I see the sky, I see some angels and prophet Muhammad SAW.
He said "come here, if they don't want you, I'll look after you." and I begin to cry.

1 komentar:

  1. No matter how much i read it, it still as deep as first time I read it. Big thumbs up!

    BalasHapus