Senin, 25 Juli 2016

English Time

I made a promise If I can go to Turkey this year (2016), I’ll make a story of my life by English language. (please don’t assume that Iam an expert cause I understand or realize my deep flaws in the writing and speaking, especially English languge.). I know it’s a simple thing for you but for me it is an interesting challenge. Why? Because I seldom use my English for about 2 years. Haha I know I haven’t talked with fluent English, at least I want to make positive presumptions about my English skill so that I will not lose my skill at all. “you’ve come so far, don’t throw it away.” This word remind me to make our knowledges useful for others. Of course for our self too.
Its me…

I was a foolish little child, crazy things I used to do. One of my hobbies is browsing and chatting. I have a friend, he was my foreign friend. Bright skin, I assumed that he come from Europe. When I ask him, he said “we come from Turkey”. I didn’t know much about Turkey but the longer I chat with him, Im getting to know about Turkey. Furthermore I read some articles about Turkey and it was interested me to get there. I often talk with my friend that I was admiring Turkey. Sometimes I ask their duas for me. Cause I have big desire, I often imagine many things. Even I edit my photo. Haha. (In fact it was quite disgusting).  There is me in front of Hagia Sophia. Dreams are meant to be. I believe it will come true. Haha deep fantasy…

I graduated from Junior High School. I confused where do I will continue my school? My friend, Risma advised me to go to boarding school (pesantren). Indeed, Risma was my friend who lives in Pesantren. No wonder if she advised me that. I wonder about my next school. Risma asked me suddenly “don’t u want to be a Hafiza?” spontaneously I answered “it requires great responsibility. I doubt it.” When my birthday was coming, she gave me Quran. At first I found reluctance inside my heart about pesantren, but finally I decided to enroll my self in a boarding school. Without asking me first, my father enrolled me in Albasyariyah Boarding School. Okay I accepted!

Albasyariyah Boarding School, the place where I met someone special :D special because she became one of intermediaries of my successness. We talked about many countries. She likes Germany while I likes Turkey. We compare notes and finally she introduced Turkey’s dormitory. I really wonder and want to know much. “if you want to go to Turkey, u have to study there. Daily activity is memorizing the entire quran.” I agreed.

At first, not only me who want to study there but also my other friends want too. Finally we prepare the preparations together. Almost everyday we spent our time for this activity. Day by day, I gave up to enroll my self there. I didn’t want to think about that anymore. My desire go with the wind. So I didn’t continue my preparations anymore. But, because a few months ago my father has sent the requirements to Turkey’s school, a day before the test someone call my father and told that tomorrow the test will be held. My father told me and Im shocked! I didn’t want to join! Despite the lacking confidence my sister support me again and again and because the location of the test was near with my sister’s office, I agreed it. I decided to join in spite of the lack confidence.

The paticipants were not too many, if I may guess there may be 50 participants attend in the room. When I arrived there, I quite nervous because I thought that I am left far behind them. Consequently I became a pessimistic woman. I said many times to my sister “sister, I didn’t prepare it perfectly! Im really nervous now” but my sister didn’t care about my words. She just accompanied me to the end of the test. About 12.00pm, I came out from the test room and go home.

I didn’t care about the result. But a week later, I saw the result. I was very happy when my name written on it. But I have no friends to face my new experiences in future. Friends, where we have prepared the preparations of the test together. I walk alone. One day I will realise this by my own. Finally I’m the only one who have to face the next steps (from Albasyariyah).

The next test, I must stay in the dormitory for about 4 days (in Jakarta). Every day we must memorize at least one page of Quran. For me it was very diffucult thing because I felt that I am a civilian! let alone a one-page, half-page else I should take pains L im a beginner! But I insisted on trying. Miracle! In that time I couldn’t touch the Quran at all. Yeah you knew what mean of “girl’s secret” :D so I just memorize the the daily prayers and some shalawat. At least it easier for me. The result of this test, I can join with them to memorize the quran. The place was so clean and comfortable. I thought it was different with other dormitories I ever seen. The most surprising is ……. we can study in this dormitory freely (no fee) ! They might understand that wealth must given for general benefits. I find that the evidence was given in a very thoughtful and straightforward way. Alhamdulillah….

UICCI sukabumi, the place where I can memorize the entire quran, alhamdulillah… this place was quite different from my ‘dazzling’ place. Hehe.  before we start memorizing, firstly we have to learn about “tahsinul huruf” , improve our reciting. As beginner, I can’t recite the quran fast. My tongue have not been accustomed and stuttered. But we have to face the test soon! OMG! I have a friend, her name is Fitri. She also hasn’t accustomed to recite fast. We have the same condition so we decided to practise together, because practise makes perfect. Most difficult lesson for me. Everyday we spent our time to prepare for the test together…….

Alhamdulillah the test was not too bad. Even tough I stuttered :D my teacher back and forth waiting for the result. A few days later, Fitri told me about the result. I realized the mistakes I had made but in fact our point is 100! How incridible! I managed to get good results in my exams, even though I stuttered! believe it or not, but it was reality. Alhamdulillah. Our hard work finally paid off. All over…….

MEMORIZING MOMENT…… there were Turk (teacher from Turkey) and Indonesian teachers. My teacher was awesome! In my opinion she has good deeds and was successful on both the religious and science levels. They teach us how to lay down something at its place and how to be a real muslimah. In spite of feeling terribly sick, they went to listen our lessons every day. They do everything for the sake of ummah, certainly in terms of goodness. Oh they were our heroines! Despite the appalling weather, we studied all the time. The main thing is we got a lot of knowledges but I was sorry there was not more for me to read science books. Hehe (sometime I want to relieve my boredom by read science books). 7 months 7 days….. I’ve memorized the entire quran. But I have to read it over and over in order to avoid my forgetfulness. My Turk teacher congratulated me on my successness. Despite his strong Turkish accent, we understood most of what she was saying. In that time, I remember something. I remember Risma who had asked me “won’t u be a hafiza?”. I ashamed and from that day I have a good relationship with Risma.

Someone said Quran memorizers difinitely will face some problems. I can’t deny that. In fact I felt a “big bang” in my life. It changes my world at once, but I must be strong to detain this feel.  Common problem for me : I can’t hold my lust well. We are proud of the student which has succeeded in memorizing and practising the entire quran. Frankly, I am proud to have you. Sometime I break into tears when I realize that I can’t do precious things for quran and ummah and I have not put quran into practices. Knowledges we have gained, whether in school or everywhere should be practised, actualised, and responsibled in front of God through work and real work especially in the midst of our society. I keep on contemplating that. But if we abandon our ideals in the face of adversity and aggression, then those ideals were never really in our possession. My teachers teach us to always ask protecting to Allah. We’ve listened and obedient (little by little).  I think its not important to tell about my problems :)

January, the teachers should elect a few of us to go to Turkey those year. At first, elected students were 3 students. They were my friends who will go to Jakarta. I am not one of them because I am a “beginner” whereas my friends have been a hafiza a few months ago. But a few month later, my teacher called me and some my friends. My teacher said that we can to Turkey this year. Amazing! So 9 students from Sukabumi moved to Jakarta (for the time being). In Jakarta we are preparing many prepares to go to Turkey. Go to Turkey? Why it should be done? Yeah, it should! To prepare qualified a real Hafiza. When we empower the potential of faith and science, will be created qualified great hafiza, individual who is professional and a person who has intellectual, emotional and spiritual intelligence and beneficial for others. In new environment, we will understand how to be real muslim whereas we also as a stranger, far away from our family thus we are close to Allah. That’s why Im writing this text J August 4th we will fly to new beginning J Wish blessed by Allah.


Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one! - Anonymous

1 komentar: